On November 2, Councillor Elizabeth Ball will be presenting three of our motions to Council:
- Increased Accessibility to Public Washrooms
- An Age-Friendly Arbutus Corridor
- Accessibility for Patients at West 10th Avenue Medical Facilities
Our Chair, Colleen McGuinness, will be speaking to these three motions. If you are interested in these motions, we urge you to speak at this Council meeting or to send your thoughts to Council in writing.
Many thanks to SAC members Gudrun Langolf, Eva Wadolna, and Dellie Lidyard for drafting the original version of these motions at the Committee level.
- The Early Edition, CBC, (begins at 01:41)
- 10th avenue redesign not just about bikes, say city planners, Metro Vancouver